The latest version of our software, Excelpoint Version 3.5, is now available for our existing and future clients. Discover the new features and functionality we have included.
- Integration with three major mapping platforms: Google, Bing and Open Layers.
- Support for GeoCoding and GeoTagging via the new %GEOCODE% function, giving accurate coordinates for an address.
- Show multiple pushpins (points) on a Map. For example, these could be from search results representing customers, suppliers, jobs or delivery routes.
- Shade Areas of the map based on boundary points.
- Calculate routes between multiple waypoints.
- Show radius areas around points. For example different areas may have different pricing for making a delivery to that area.
Active Directory Authentication Improvements
- Support for users being members of multiple groups with the merge of defined permissions.
- Merge of defined menu options and menu structure.
- Introduce %AD_MEMBERSHIP% variable that returns a list of AD Groups facilitating business logic for information access
- Build on the above Active Directory improvements to dynamically manage users’ access to system functionality.
Improvements to Charts
- A modernised graphs and charts UI (user Interface).
- More chart types.
- Drill through to underlying information from chart elements by a simple double click.
- Use of dynamically updating charts on the add and edit screen and on Tabs.
Other New Core Product Features
- Introduced one box global search capabilities, allowing users to search for “anything anywhere”.
- Including the content of documents in searches, whether these are attachments in Excelpoint or designated file system locations.
- Allow the standard Search Helper to be enabled or disabled.
- Allow Generate / Mapping definitions to use %PROCESS_INPUT% and %STEP_INPUT% variables to further enhance automated processes.
- Provide a new option to inhibit any admin functions and amendments on live servers.
- Improvements to our Data Lifecycle view to allow users to highlight changes and select which fields they would like to show.
- Create and Add Item (+) button beside Lookup Lists that allows an item of that type to be added and selected.
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Introduced Auto Sync defined every X number of minutes.
- Support attachments from the mobile app, both sent to and from the app.
- Respects Access Tests for download to Mobile.
- Respect Geolocation for Mobile solutions.