Winner of the TeesTech Award!
Case Study Synopsis
- Improved data quality and speed of candidate screening, enabling more applications to be processed
- Website integration provided a live data stream of candidates
- Facilitated expansion into new markets and enabled 300% growth
- Accelerated role-matching enhancing the candidate experience
- Created more time to build relationships and trust with clients
Recruitrite provides specialist and professional recruitment services and support to businesses across the North East and beyond. Working in partnership with its customers, it gains a deep understanding of their requirements to deliver the best possible recruitment solution.
With experience across the private, public and voluntary sectors, and from small start-ups through to large corporates, its team of recruitment consultants deliver solutions for a diverse range of roles and assignments.
Recruitrite identified that to maintain its current level of growth, it would need to look inwards at its operations and identify business process improvements to enable it to operate more efficiently. Processes were time-consuming, and the adoption of digitalisation would realise significant time savings. Historically, the candidate experience was all about form filling and not about the person. Digitalisation would enable the team to spend more time getting to know the candidates and ultimately enable candidates to be better matched to clients.
Many of the operations hinged on the use of multiple disjointed spreadsheets and paper-based processes, and data collection was manual resulting in human errors, loss of information and inadequate management reporting.
With the arrival of a global pandemic, Recruitrite faced a sudden increase in workload and the realisation that now was the time to address the operational inefficiencies of the business and introduce software to the organisation to enable it to streamline its business operations.
Its key objectives were to:
• Increase the speed and accuracy of onboarding candidates
• Implement an opportunity management system and CRM
• Improve the processes and communications associated with the matching of candidates to roles
• Provide enhanced management information to clients
With the help of Excelpoint, Recruitrite mapped out its current business processes and workflows and agreed on changes and improvements. Once the requirements were approved, Excelpoint configured its no-code software into the required solution, delivering a proof of concept. On approval, the solution was deployed across the business.
• The introduction of digitalised data collection to provide accurate and uniformed data
• The replacement of paper and spreadsheet-based processes with an automated central database
• Improved management dashboard reporting
• A structured online form for inputting information and eliminating manual completion during the onboarding process
• Automatic generation of email communications via clearly defined workflows
• Automated processes to increase the efficiency of the overall business processes and remove labour-intensive and manual tasks
The software now manages all the business processes and workflows for the recruitment business including:
• CRM and opportunity management
• Contractual agreements
• Onboarding of candidates
• Shortlisting candidates and recruitment process management
• Absence and sickness management of assignment personnel
• Management reporting
“Our project team worked with the Business Consultants at Excelpoint to identify and agree on our requirements. Following the implementation of the software, we immediately realised the benefits it delivered across the business. Importantly, it has enabled us to provide an enhanced candidate experience, providing us with more time to get to know our candidates and better match them to the right client. We now understand no-code software and the ease at which it adapts to meet our future growth plans.” Mel Coutts Managing Director & Recruitment Professional, Recruitrite.